Tantra festivals are growing in Europe as people increasing look to expand their sexual horizons and embrace a deeper sensuality in their relationships.
But if you’re just looking to get laid then Tantra events probably aren’t for you. We’ve nothing against meaningless sexual encounters (as Woody Allen said: “Sex without love is a meaningless experience, but as far as meaningless experiences go it’s pretty damn good.”) but you’re better off getting drunk and lucky at a bigger festival if that’s what you’re after.
Tantra festivals instead emphasise presence, connection and intimacy through sex. Some require you to come with a partner while others are open to individuals but make sure there’s an equal balance of women and men.
- Osho Leela Winter Conscious Sexuality Festival Melting Into Love 31 January – 4 February, Dorset, UK
- Ecstasy with Sy and Ash 9 – 11 February, Dorset, UK
- The Art of Intimacy 10 – 11 February, Brighton, UK
- Living Tantra 1 23 February – 2 March, Dorset, UK
- Power and Desire 9 – 11 March, Dorset, UK
- Sexsibility Festival 26 June – 1 July, Ängsbacka Kursgård, Sweden
- VI Festival of Tantra, Sexuality and Awareness in Poland 29 June – 8 July, Here and Now Centre, Poland
- High on Life Tantra Festival in Estonia 17th – 22th July, Estonia
- Angsbacka Tantra Festival 31 July – 5 August, Ängsbacka, Sweden
- Conscious Relationships, Vacation Workshop 1 – 8 September, Canary Islands, Spain